Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale....Whoop Whoop!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all my teacher friends! From one teacher to another- you are all amazing! This is my second year teaching and I am constantly inspired by you and all your creations/blogs/comments! If there is one thing that a teacher appreciates, it is a good sale- so what better way to celebrate you all than a little {BIG} sale!


The big sale starts tomorrow (Tuesday) in my TpT store and will last through Wednesday. Sweet summer is so close- if you are anything like me, you have big plans for some TpT creating :) Snatch up all those clipart sets that you need for future products while you can get them 28% off in my store.

Also- if you have purchased any products on TpT and haven't left feedback...hurry hurry! I am going to go through all my past purchases tonight and leave feedback so I can stock up on my TpT credits. With the 28% off and applying my TpT credits, I am looking at some pretty sweet deals with the items on my wishlist :) Don't miss out on more savings with your TpT credits!

Welp, the work of a teacher doesn't stop even though we are appreciated :) I'm off to finish up some work and pop a lean cuisine in the microwave. Have a fantastic week- tomorrow is already Tuesday!

Oh! I will email the winners of my Patriotic Kids set tonight. If you want to snatch up this sale button to post for your own sale, feel free! You should be able to just click on the picture and save it :)

3 comments:

  1. I need a sale button! Thanks for sharing yours! I love it!

    Polka Dots, Checks and Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your sale button. Can't wait to snatch up some of your items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista
    Been waiting thanks so much !

    Alison Funk

    ReplyDelete