Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Seeing Stars....{Freebie}!

I've been seeing stars lately- and it's not just because there are 405,304 things running around my head that need to be done....or maybe it is?! Or because of a sinus infection....or the pair of contacts that I am wearing that have a chunk missing from one of them, but I don't have time to go to the eye doctor haha

I think the real reason why I'm seeing stars is because I have some new freebies for you, and they are all about the stars :)

Check out these star-studded freebies- just click each preview picture to zip over to my store and download them for free!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these freebies! I love, love, love your clip art. I may or may not be addicted :) My kids seem to respond to your bright clip art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Thank you for these wonderful freebies!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these. I love STARS!!!! I am so thankful you shared.
    April
    atbrower75@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the great freebie! By the way, I was wondering if you are planning on throwing a sale soon? I'm working on putting together some themed-binders for organization and I want to buy a ton of your cute stuff, and I missed the last sale! :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your fabulous work! I love them all!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for always creating such great items and for sharing freebies. You are the best. . .I just pinned ya.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing these! I love the stars. I'm a new follower.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Thanks so much! You have such wonderful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and these amazing freebies. I love your clip art! I am your newest follower.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete