Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Clipart Sale! $2.00 and $1.00 sets!

Hi all! Just a last minute post. I decided to mark ALL my Valentine clipart sets down to $2.00 or $1.00 until Tuesday for any last minute shoppers or if you wanted to stock up on them for next year. It won't come up as a "Sale" on TpT because I had to edit the actual prices of the listings to get them down that much.

Included in the Valentine Sale are these sets! I am going to be honest, I was too lazy to link all those images, so click {HERE} to zip over to my shop and check them all out :) haha 


Just wanted to give you a heads up! 





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up - off to shop!!
    (Not because I left things to the last minute ;) but because I'm getting a head start on next year, yes that's what I'm doing). These creations are adorable.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your TPT store recently and LOVE your clipart, so I had to stop by and follow your blog!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete